Māmaki & Kinehe Blend
Māmaki is a Hawaiian endemic shrub & Kinehe is a Hawaiian indigenous shrub grown on our organic certified orchard located on the Punaluʻu Ahupuaʻa Farms on the island of Oʻahu. Our leaves are hand picked, shredded, and blended together to produce a tisane (herbal tea).
Māmaki has been used to:
- lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- general debility
Kinehe has been used to:
- lower blood sugar
- stimulate the immune system
- contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Net Weight .6 oz
*Please Mālama ʻĀina: Return tea leaves and biodegradable bag back to the ʻāina (land).*
**For International Shipping to Japan or Canada, please email MNHHT.**
- Bring eight cups of water to a rolling boil in a non-aluminum tea kettle
- Add one tablespoon of tea leaves to the boiling water and continue to boil for five minutes to ensure that the essential oils and flavours are released
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for at least 15 minutes
We suggest steeping the tea overnight for a deeper and richer infusion. Every serving can be boiled twice. If you desire a stronger brew, simply add more māmaki or māmaki blend to the suggested recommendation.